Monday, March 7, 2016

If I Was Never Born



If I was never born
who would love you?
Who would care for you,
keep your body warm on cold nights,
walk and talk with you on sunny days.
Bless you with beautiful children
who make you proud and bring
joy to your heart
every day
Who would you turn to for solace.
for passion, for succor?
Who would you argue with,
debate life’s issues with,
win battles for and against?
Who would hold you, defend you,
stand by you?
If I was never born
who would love you

as I do?


Ellecee



Reposted

4 comments:

  1. Love the passion in your poem ~ Hope you are well ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace, I am feeling better each day,,

      Delete
  2. What an enchanting and meaningful poem..we are all born for a reason of that I am sure..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thanks so much, Jae Rose, for your comment and your visit, :-)

      Delete